Read the latest updates from the Design System team. We will highlight new features, changes, and progress.
- Added “Edit in codepen” option near code examples to support a design system prototyping code playground.
- Added tailwindcss to our stylesheet. Feedback is welcomed as we consider tailwind as a common styling solution.
- Added Universal Header component research findings in allignment with our principle of Design System contributions being backed by research.
- Added a “Used by” section to component pages to highlight what components are being used and where.
- Added an Experimental Website Header component. Feedback is encouraged on this component as we continue to develop it for production use.
- Added an offline message to the Chat component.
- Added an accessibility statement to our support page.
We finally have a way to create our own HTML elements and use them in any framework we want. This update is our investment in that web standard and our first public release.
The redesigned library website was launched and is built with the Design System 🤩. Also, Library Search and MGet It have been updated to use the Universal Header and Chat.
- Added Color and Space design tokens available as CSS custom properties.
- Added a Chat component.
- Added a Universal Header component.
- Redesigned public documentation with Eleventy.